- This event has passed.
BALLWEG HICKORY HILLS DAIRY SALE
Thank you to all the bidders and buyers in tonights online auction at Ballweg Hickory Hills Dairy.
1. $9,000 BHHD CLAIM TO FAME-RED Jessica & Neil McIsaac III, California (Contending bidder Pat Conroy)
2. $4,100 BHHD AMMO-P FIREBALL-RED Jordan & Nicole Prochnow, Wisconsin
3. $1,700 BHHD AMMO-P SHIMMER Al Ballweg, Wisconsin
4. $2,100 BHHD SHES GOT STYLE-RED Machado Dairy, California
5. $4,000 BHHD ITS A SECRET-RED Kelly Breunig & Jake Breunig, Wisconsin
6. $3,000 BHHD SILHOUETTE-RED Kelly Breunig & Jake Breunig, Wisconsin
7. $1,950 BHHD JORDY SRIRACHA-RED Dustin Espindula, Nevada
8. $5,000 HEATHERSTONE WICKED*RC Kelly Breunig
9. $5,000 BHHD GOLDCHIP MINNIE Ack-Lee & Pat Conroy, Ohio
10. $3,000 CRAIG-KRO HAMMER DAMMER Machado Dairy, California
11. $1,350 BHHD SANCHEZ DESTINY Craig & Marlene Krohlow, Wisconsin
12. $2,200 BHHD UNSTOP KARMA-RED Mystic Valley, Wisconsin
13. $2,500 L&L-BHHD ATTITUDE-RED Josh Jones, Wisconsin
14. $1,600 L&L-BHHD ABERDEEN-RED Chelsea Sloan, Minnesota
260-402-4494 Pat Conroy
608-289-0096 Joel Kietzman
920-639-5500 Ryan Krohlow
920-639-5353 Travis Krohlow
608-843-6307 Joseph Opsal
608-576-8664 Nicole Prochnow
920-960-1449 Chad Ryan
608-931-1049 Kaleb Varrelmann
How do I Bid?
All bidding will take place at CattleClub.com. You simply need join CattleClub.com and have a method of payment on file to get approved to bid. If you have already been approved to bid from a previous CattleClub.com auction, there is no need to get approved again!
Auction Ends with a Soft Close
Online auction will end in lot order starting at 6:00 PM (CST) May 30, 2020. End times will extend if a bid is placed within the last two minutes an auction.
To place a proxy bid, type your maximum bid amount and click the bid button, your maximum bid is concealed and bids will be automatically placed ONLY when another bidder places another bid. Bids will only go up by the minimum bid increment. In the event of a tie bid, the winner will be the first bidder who placed a bid for that amount.
Terms of Sale
CattleClub.com member who places the winning bid in an auction is in a binding contract, assumes ownership at auction end time, and is required to make payment in full unless pre-approved terms have been established in writing. No cattle will leave seller’s premise without payment in full. Trucking and required health testing for transport are the responsibility of the buyer.
Trucking is responsibility of the buyer. We can help you coordinated trucking. No cattle will leave seller’s premise until payments are made in full and funds have cleared.